we have attained the believe in of buyers throughout the world. a specialized provider of a entire variety of chains, sprockets, gears, equipment racks, V-belts, couplings and reducers， pto shaft, agricultural gearboxes….
- Applicable Industries:
- Area of Origin:Zhejiang, China
- Brand name Identify:
- Solution Name:
- Area therapy:
3.fifty six kg
- Provide Capacity:
- 50000 Established/Sets for every Day
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- Tianjin xingang port, Lianyungang port. Yiwu port, Shanghai
Amount(Luggage) one – 10 11 – fifty >50 Est. Time(days) seven fifteen To be negotiated
|Relevant Industries||Machinery Repair Outlets,Farms|
|Place of Origin||China|
|Item Name||single shaft|
|Surface area remedy||Spray paint|
Transport method: Totally free sample is obtainable after you take the freight accumulate
Payment phrase: thirty% T/T, L/C at sight
Q1:How your company typically transports products to your countries?
This problem is mostly identified by the quantity of the merchandise. If the variety of orders is ample for a container, it is advised that containers be transported by sea or rail if the number of orders is modest, they can be transported by the shipping and delivery firm.
Q2:Is your firm’s goods retailable?
Sorry, we do not take retail orders. Our buy amount is established in accordance to the packaging of the products. For case in point, if there are 30 instances in a single box, then thirty are the cheapest get quantity.
Q3:What is the payment technique?
If it is a place, we require to get the entire payment prior to they can be delivered if it is an buy, then in accordance to the prepaid 30%, the remaining 70% of the payment prior to the contract to sign the deal.