Cast Iron HRC Coupling with PU Insert
The HRC flexible coupling is widely used. Its characteristic is simple construction, safe and reliable in use and easy to install. Maintenance is virtually elimated and no lubricant is required in the running term. These couplings are made of GG25 high grade cast iron and phosphate for the surface to ensure strength for safe running under rated conditions.
HRC couplings: HRC70, HRC90, HRC110, HRC130, HRC150, HRC180, HRC230, HRC280.
Material: cast iron GG25;
Bore type: pilot or taper bore for set screw/bearing/keyway/taper bush;
Surface finish: phosphate coated.
1.Maintenance,acturally HRC coupling doesn’t need maintenance.
2.Ecvironmental,elastic components make HRC coupling applies to a variety of working conditions.
3.Reliable transmission,in case of elastic component is damaged,the dog segment wichcasted siamesedly still keep the transmission processing reliably.
4.Economic,HRC couplings have already been made of optimization design,which make transmission power match the transmission shaft diameter.
5.Good recovery capacity,elastic components can reduce the load at the CZPT moments,and the deviation is a major consideration when designing.
6.Adaptability of misalignment,HRC can coupling contains parallel shift,angle shift and axis shift which happen some times.
Packaging & Shipping
All the products can be packed in cartons,or,you can choose the pallet packing.
MADE IN CHINA can be pressed on wooden cases.Land,air,sea transportation are available.UPS,DHL,TNT,
FedEx and EMS are all supported.
About Mighty Machinery
ZheJiang Mighty Machinery Co., Ltd., specializes in manufacturing Mechanical Power Transmission Products. After over 13 years hard work, MIGHTY have already get the certificate of ISO9001:2000 and become a holding company for 3 manufacturing factories.
1, Abundant experience in the mechanical processing industries.
2,Large quality of various material purchase and stock in warhouse which ensure the low cost for the material and production in time.
3,Now have 5 technical staff, we have strong capacity for design and process design, and more than 70 worker now work in our FTY and double shift eveyday.
4,Strick quality control are apply in the whole prodution. we have incoming inspection,process inspection and final production inspection which can ensure the perfect of the goods quality.
5,Long time cooperate with the Global Buyer, make us easy to understand the csutomer and handle the export.
Q: How long can I get reply after send inquiry?
A: All inquiries will be replied within 12 hours, also you may call us at any time.
Q: How soon can I get sample ?
A: Generally standard sample can be send out within 7days, and for the customize parts, it will depond on the detail requirment.
Q:What information should I give to you for inquiry?
A:Pls send the detail of the specification and QTY, also specail demands etc, and it’s better you can send us the detail drawings or catalogue.
Q: If I don’t have drawing or catalogue, how can I get sample ?
A:If you don’t have the drawing or catalogue, you can send us your sample, so we can make the drawing and sample accordingly.
Q:What is the Warranty for your products?
A:Normally our warranty is 1 year.
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
Are There Any Safety Considerations When Using HRC Couplings in Rotating Machinery?
When using HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) couplings in rotating machinery, several safety considerations should be taken into account to ensure the proper and safe functioning of the coupling and the connected equipment:
- Proper Installation: It is crucial to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for the correct installation of the HRC coupling. Ensure that the coupling is mounted securely on the shafts and that all fasteners are tightened to the specified torque values.
- Alignment: Adequate shaft alignment is essential for the smooth operation of the HRC coupling. Misalignment can lead to increased stress on the coupling and its elastomeric element, reducing its service life and possibly causing premature failure.
- Torque Capacity: Before selecting an HRC coupling, verify that it has the appropriate torque capacity for the specific application. Using an undersized coupling can result in overloading, leading to coupling failure and potential damage to connected machinery.
- Operating Conditions: Consider the environmental conditions and operating parameters of the machinery when choosing an HRC coupling. Factors such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to chemicals can affect the coupling’s performance and longevity.
- Regular Inspection: Implement a regular inspection and maintenance schedule for the HRC coupling and the entire power transmission system. Check for signs of wear, corrosion, or any other issues that may require attention. Replace worn or damaged components promptly.
- Emergency Stop: Ensure that the rotating machinery is equipped with a proper emergency stop mechanism to quickly shut down operations in case of unexpected events or coupling failure.
- Overload Protection: Consider adding overload protection devices to the system to prevent excessive torque or shock loads from reaching the coupling and the connected equipment.
By adhering to these safety considerations and best practices, the risk of accidents, equipment damage, and downtime can be minimized, ensuring a safe and reliable operation of rotating machinery with HRC couplings.
What Industries Commonly Use HRC Couplings for Power Transmission?
HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) couplings are widely used in various industries for power transmission applications. Some of the common industries where HRC couplings are utilized include:
1. Manufacturing Industry: HRC couplings are extensively used in manufacturing plants for powering various machinery such as conveyor systems, pumps, compressors, fans, and machine tools. Their ability to dampen vibrations and accommodate misalignment makes them suitable for a range of manufacturing processes.
2. Petrochemical Industry: The petrochemical industry often employs HRC couplings in pumps, blowers, and agitators used for processing and transporting various chemicals and petrochemical products. These couplings help ensure smooth power transmission and protect equipment from shocks and vibrations.
3. Mining Industry: In the mining sector, HRC couplings are used in crushers, mills, conveyor belts, and other heavy-duty equipment. They are chosen for their durability and ability to handle high torque loads, which are common in mining operations.
4. Water and Wastewater Treatment: Water treatment plants and wastewater facilities utilize HRC couplings in pumps, mixers, and aerators to efficiently move and treat water and sewage. The couplings’ shock absorption capability helps reduce wear and tear on the equipment.
5. Power Generation: Power plants, both conventional and renewable, often use HRC couplings in generators, turbines, cooling tower fans, and other critical equipment. The couplings’ ability to handle high torque and dampen vibrations is beneficial in power generation applications.
6. Paper and Pulp Industry: In paper mills and pulp processing facilities, HRC couplings are employed in various stages of the manufacturing process, including pumps, agitators, and roll drives. They contribute to efficient power transmission and minimize downtime.
7. Steel and Metal Industry: The steel and metal processing industry relies on HRC couplings in rolling mills, furnaces, and other heavy machinery. These couplings assist in transmitting power effectively while absorbing shock loads and accommodating misalignment.
These are just a few examples, and HRC couplings find applications in numerous other industries, such as food and beverage, automotive, chemical, and construction, where reliable power transmission and protection of connected equipment are essential.
Selection of HRC Coupling for Specific Applications
Choosing the appropriate HRC coupling for a specific application requires careful consideration of several factors. Here are the steps to select the right HRC coupling:
- Identify Application Requirements: Understand the specific requirements of your application, including torque and speed requirements, operating environment, shaft misalignment, and space limitations.
- Calculate Torque and Speed: Determine the torque and speed values required for your application. This information will help you select an HRC coupling that can handle the expected load and rotational speed.
- Consider Misalignment: Evaluate the type and magnitude of misalignment that the coupling needs to accommodate. HRC couplings can handle angular, parallel, and axial misalignment to varying degrees, so choose a design that meets your misalignment needs.
- Check Space Constraints: Consider the available space for the coupling. If space is limited, you may need a compact HRC design or consider other coupling types that require less space.
- Choose Hub Material: Select the hub material based on the application environment. Standard HRC hubs are usually made of cast iron, but stainless steel or other materials may be necessary for corrosive or specialized applications.
- Explore Design Variations: Evaluate the various HRC coupling designs available, such as standard, spacer, flywheel, taper lock, brake drum, etc. Choose a design that best suits your application’s needs.
- Consider Environmental Factors: If your application operates in harsh conditions, consider factors such as temperature, moisture, chemicals, and potential contamination when choosing the HRC coupling.
- Check Installation and Maintenance: Consider the ease of installation and maintenance requirements of the selected HRC coupling. Some designs, such as taper lock or pilot bore, offer easier installation and removal.
- Consult Manufacturer Recommendations: Consult with the coupling manufacturer or a knowledgeable supplier to ensure you select the right HRC coupling for your specific application. They can provide valuable insights and recommendations based on their expertise.
By carefully evaluating these factors and selecting the appropriate HRC coupling, you can ensure optimal performance, reliability, and longevity for your mechanical system.
editor by CX 2023-09-12