Cast Iron HRC Shaft Couplings HRC70 HRC90 HRC110 HRC130 HRC150 HRC180 HRC230 HRC280
The HRC shaft couplings is widely used. Its characteristic is simple construction, safe and reliable in use and easy to install. Maintenance is virtually elimated and no lubricant is required in the running term. These couplings are made of GG25 high grade cast iron and phosphate for the surface to ensure strength for safe running under rated conditions.
A variety of HRC Drive Couplings and Jaw Couplings are currently available from MIGHTY. MIGHTY carries an assortment of high quality couplings, mainly HRC Drive Couplings and Jaw Couplings. If you are in need of a reliable coupling, our HRC Drive Couplings should serve your needs well. Composed of 2 halves with a star-shaped rubber unit in the centre, these couplings can fit whatever the situation calls for. They’re quite easy to use and install, shipped bored or custom bored when required. The HRC drive coupling that we carry also comes in 3 styles: F-type couplings where the taperlock bush can be inserted from the inside, H-type couplings where the taperlock bush can be inserted from the outside and B-type couplings which are pilot bored and ready to be machined to the required bore.
(Two haf+a spider)
|Cast Iron(Two haf)
Unit weight is about 2.175kg
J = the wrench clearance required for tightening and loosening the bush from the shaft
L = the total length (C+C+F)
L = Large MPB Hub Type F = Bushed from Jaw Side
S = Small MPB Hub Type H = Bushed from Hub Side
MIGHTY can produce full series of HRC shaft couplings: HRC 70, HRC 90, HRC 110, HRC 130, HRC 150, HRC 180, HRC 230, HRC 280.
Material: cast iron GG25;
Bore type: pilot or taper bore for set screw/bearing/keyway/taper bush;
Surface finish: phosphate coated.
MIGHTY, a brand belongs to SCMC Corp. which is a wholly state-owned enterprise established in 1980, is specialized in producing precision mechanical power transmission products. After years of hard work, Mighty has already got the certificate of ISO9001:2000 and become a holding company of 3 manufacturing factories.
Mighty’s products are mainly exported to Europe, America and Middle East market. With the top-ranking management, professional technical support and abundant export experience, Mighty has established lasting and stable business partnership with many world famous companies and has got good reputation from CHINAMFG customers in international sales.
Equipment: sawing machine, CNC Lathe, drilling machine, hobbing machine, punch machine, milling machine, gear shaper, grinding machine, machining center, etc.
Trade Show: PTC Asia, Canton Fair, Hannover Messe, IFPE
Timing belt pulleys, timing bars, timing belt clamping plates.
Locking elements and shrink discs: could be alternative for Ringfeder, Sati, Chiaravalli, BEA, KBK, Tollok, etc.
V belt pulleys and taper lock bush.
Sprockets, idler, and plate wheels.
Gears and racks: spur gear, helical gear, bevel gear, worm gear, gear rack.
Shaft couplings: miniature coupling, curved tooth coupling, chain coupling, HRC coupling, normex coupling, FCL coupling, GE coupling, rigid and flexible coupling, jaw coupling, disc coupling, multi-beam coupling, universal joint, torque limiter, shaft collars.
Forging, Casting, Stamping Parts.
Other customized power transmission products and Machining Parts (OEM).
1. Engineering: machine tools, foundry equipments, conveyors, compressors, painting systems, etc.
2. Pharmaceuticals& Food Processing: pulp mill blowers, conveyor in warehouse, agitators, grain, boiler, bakery machine, labeling machine, robots, etc.
3. Agriculture Industries: cultivator, rice winnower tractor, harvester, rice planter, farm equipment, etc.
4. Texitile Mills: looms, spinning, wrappers, high-speed auto looms, processing machine, twister, carding machine, ruler calendar machine, high speed winder, etc.
5. Printing Machinery: newspaper press, rotary machine, screen printer machine, linotype machine offset printer, etc.
6. Paper Industries: chipper roll grinder, cut off saw, edgers, flotation cell and chips saws, etc.
7. Building Construction Machinery: buffers, elevator floor polisher mixing machine, vibrator, hoists, crusher, etc.
8. Office Equipments: typewriter, plotters, camera, money drive, money sorting machine, data storage equipment, etc.
9. Glass and Plastic Industries: conveyor, carton sealers, grinders, creeper paper manufacturing machine, lintec backing, etc.
10. Home Appliances: vacuum cleaner, laundry machine, icecream machine, sewing machine, kitchen equipments, etc.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
We warmly welcome friends from domestic and abroad come to us for business negotiation and cooperation for mutual benefit. To supply customers excellent quality products with good price and punctual delivery time is our responsibility.
Any question or inquiry, pls contact us without hesitate, we assure any of your inquiry will get our prompt attention and reply!
|Standard Or Nonstandard:
|HRC Flexible Couplings
Are There Any Safety Considerations When Using HRC Couplings in Rotating Machinery?
When using HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) couplings in rotating machinery, several safety considerations should be taken into account to ensure the proper and safe functioning of the coupling and the connected equipment:
- Proper Installation: It is crucial to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for the correct installation of the HRC coupling. Ensure that the coupling is mounted securely on the shafts and that all fasteners are tightened to the specified torque values.
- Alignment: Adequate shaft alignment is essential for the smooth operation of the HRC coupling. Misalignment can lead to increased stress on the coupling and its elastomeric element, reducing its service life and possibly causing premature failure.
- Torque Capacity: Before selecting an HRC coupling, verify that it has the appropriate torque capacity for the specific application. Using an undersized coupling can result in overloading, leading to coupling failure and potential damage to connected machinery.
- Operating Conditions: Consider the environmental conditions and operating parameters of the machinery when choosing an HRC coupling. Factors such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to chemicals can affect the coupling’s performance and longevity.
- Regular Inspection: Implement a regular inspection and maintenance schedule for the HRC coupling and the entire power transmission system. Check for signs of wear, corrosion, or any other issues that may require attention. Replace worn or damaged components promptly.
- Emergency Stop: Ensure that the rotating machinery is equipped with a proper emergency stop mechanism to quickly shut down operations in case of unexpected events or coupling failure.
- Overload Protection: Consider adding overload protection devices to the system to prevent excessive torque or shock loads from reaching the coupling and the connected equipment.
By adhering to these safety considerations and best practices, the risk of accidents, equipment damage, and downtime can be minimized, ensuring a safe and reliable operation of rotating machinery with HRC couplings.
What Role Does an HRC Coupling Play in Reducing Downtime and Maintenance Costs?
An HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) plays a significant role in reducing downtime and maintenance costs in mechanical systems. Here’s how:
1. Vibration Damping: HRC couplings are designed with a flexible rubber element that acts as a vibration damper. The rubber element absorbs and dampens vibrations generated during the operation of rotating machinery. By reducing vibrations, the coupling helps prevent excessive wear and fatigue on connected equipment, such as motors, pumps, and gearboxes. This leads to less frequent breakdowns and extends the lifespan of components, ultimately reducing downtime for repairs and replacements.
2. Misalignment Compensation: As mentioned earlier, HRC couplings can handle various types of misalignment, including angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. By accommodating these misalignments, the coupling helps prevent additional stress on the connected shafts and bearings. The ability to handle misalignment reduces the likelihood of premature failures and breakdowns caused by misalignment-related issues.
3. Shock Load Absorption: In many industrial applications, rotating machinery may experience sudden shock loads due to various factors like sudden starts, stops, or changes in load. The flexible rubber element in the HRC coupling acts as a shock absorber, cushioning the impact of these sudden loads. By absorbing shock loads, the coupling protects the connected equipment from damage and minimizes the risk of unexpected downtime due to shock-related failures.
4. Easy Installation and Maintenance: HRC couplings are relatively easy to install and maintain. They do not require complex alignment procedures, and the flexible element eliminates the need for lubrication. The simple design and ease of maintenance contribute to reducing the time required for installation and upkeep, thus lowering overall maintenance costs.
5. Cost-Effective Design: HRC couplings are cost-effective compared to some other types of couplings. They provide reliable performance and durability at a reasonable price point. The cost-effectiveness of HRC couplings makes them a popular choice in various industrial applications where reducing operational costs is a priority.
Overall, the HRC coupling’s ability to dampen vibrations, compensate for misalignment, absorb shock loads, and offer easy installation and maintenance translates into improved reliability and efficiency of mechanical systems. This, in turn, leads to reduced downtime and maintenance costs, making HRC couplings a valuable component in power transmission applications across industries.
Materials Used in Manufacturing HRC Couplings
HRC couplings are typically made from a combination of different materials to provide the necessary properties for efficient power transmission and durability. The common materials used in manufacturing HRC couplings include:
- Cast Iron: Cast iron is a widely used material for HRC couplings due to its excellent strength, durability, and resistance to wear and deformation. It is suitable for various industrial applications and can handle substantial torque and misalignment.
- Steel: Steel is another popular choice for HRC coupling construction. It offers high tensile strength, good fatigue resistance, and the ability to handle high-speed applications. Steel HRC couplings are suitable for demanding environments and heavy-duty machinery.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel HRC couplings are ideal for applications where corrosion resistance is essential. They are commonly used in industries such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, and marine environments.
- Aluminum: Aluminum HRC couplings are lightweight and have excellent corrosion resistance. They are suitable for low to medium torque applications where weight reduction is a concern.
- Bronze: Bronze is used in specialized HRC coupling designs, particularly for applications requiring low friction and high wear resistance. It is commonly used in marine and heavy machinery applications.
- Polyurethane: Polyurethane is used for the flexible elements of HRC couplings. It offers good shock absorption and vibration damping properties, contributing to the coupling’s ability to protect connected equipment from shocks and vibrations.
- Other Composite Materials: Some HRC couplings may feature composite materials that combine the benefits of different materials, such as rubber compounds with metal reinforcement, to provide specific performance characteristics.
The material selection for HRC couplings depends on the application requirements, including torque, speed, environmental conditions, and industry standards. Manufacturers often provide a range of material options to suit various applications and ensure reliable and efficient power transmission.
editor by CX 2023-10-07