Cast Iron HRC Shaft Couplings HRC70 HRC90 HRC110 HRC130 HRC150 HRC180 HRC230 HRC280
The HRC shaft couplings is widely used. Its characteristic is simple construction, safe and reliable in use and easy to install. Maintenance is virtually elimated and no lubricant is required in the running term. These couplings are made of GG25 high grade cast iron and phosphate for the surface to ensure strength for safe running under rated conditions.
A variety of HRC Drive Couplings and Jaw Couplings are currently available from MIGHTY. MIGHTY carries an assortment of high quality couplings, mainly HRC Drive Couplings and Jaw Couplings. If you are in need of a reliable coupling, our HRC Drive Couplings should serve your needs well. Composed of 2 halves with a star-shaped rubber unit in the centre, these couplings can fit whatever the situation calls for. They’re quite easy to use and install, shipped bored or custom bored when required. The HRC drive coupling that we carry also comes in 3 styles: F-type couplings where the taperlock bush can be inserted from the inside, H-type couplings where the taperlock bush can be inserted from the outside and B-type couplings which are pilot bored and ready to be machined to the required bore.
|Part No.||Material||Surface Treatment|
(Two haf+a spider)
|Cast Iron(Two haf)||Phosphated|
Unit weight is about 2.175kg
J = the wrench clearance required for tightening and loosening the bush from the shaft
L = the total length (C+C+F)
L = Large MPB Hub Type F = Bushed from Jaw Side
S = Small MPB Hub Type H = Bushed from Hub Side
MIGHTY can produce full series of HRC shaft couplings: HRC 70, HRC 90, HRC 110, HRC 130, HRC 150, HRC 180, HRC 230, HRC 280.
Material: cast iron GG25;
Bore type: pilot or taper bore for set screw/bearing/keyway/taper bush;
Surface finish: phosphate coated.
MIGHTY, a brand belongs to SCMC Corp. which is a wholly state-owned enterprise established in 1980, is specialized in producing precision mechanical power transmission products. After years of hard work, Mighty has already got the certificate of ISO9001:2000 and become a holding company of 3 manufacturing factories.
Mighty’s products are mainly exported to Europe, America and Middle East market. With the top-ranking management, professional technical support and abundant export experience, Mighty has established lasting and stable business partnership with many world famous companies and has got good reputation from CZPT customers in international sales.
Equipment: sawing machine, CNC Lathe, drilling machine, hobbing machine, punch machine, milling machine, gear shaper, grinding machine, machining center, etc.
Trade Show: PTC Asia, Canton Fair, Hannover Messe, IFPE
Timing belt pulleys, timing bars, timing belt clamping plates.
Locking elements and shrink discs: could be alternative for Ringfeder, Sati, Chiaravalli, BEA, KBK, Tollok, etc.
V belt pulleys and taper lock bush.
Sprockets, idler, and plate wheels.
Gears and racks: spur gear, helical gear, bevel gear, worm gear, gear rack.
Shaft couplings: miniature coupling, curved tooth coupling, chain coupling, HRC coupling, normex coupling, FCL coupling, GE coupling, rigid and flexible coupling, jaw coupling, disc coupling, multi-beam coupling, universal joint, torque limiter, shaft collars.
Forging, Casting, Stamping Parts.
Other customized power transmission products and Machining Parts (OEM).
1. Engineering: machine tools, foundry equipments, conveyors, compressors, painting systems, etc.
2. Pharmaceuticals& Food Processing: pulp mill blowers, conveyor in warehouse, agitators, grain, boiler, bakery machine, labeling machine, robots, etc.
3. Agriculture Industries: cultivator, rice winnower tractor, harvester, rice planter, farm equipment, etc.
4. Texitile Mills: looms, spinning, wrappers, high-speed auto looms, processing machine, twister, carding machine, ruler calendar machine, high speed winder, etc.
5. Printing Machinery: newspaper press, rotary machine, screen printer machine, linotype machine offset printer, etc.
6. Paper Industries: chipper roll grinder, cut off saw, edgers, flotation cell and chips saws, etc.
7. Building Construction Machinery: buffers, elevator floor polisher mixing machine, vibrator, hoists, crusher, etc.
8. Office Equipments: typewriter, plotters, camera, money drive, money sorting machine, data storage equipment, etc.
9. Glass and Plastic Industries: conveyor, carton sealers, grinders, creeper paper manufacturing machine, lintec backing, etc.
10. Home Appliances: vacuum cleaner, laundry machine, icecream machine, sewing machine, kitchen equipments, etc.
Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are factory.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 5-10 days if the goods are in stock. or it is 15-20 days if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge but do not pay the cost of freight.
Q: What is your terms of payment ?
A: Payment=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance ,balance before shippment.
If you have another question, pls feel free to contact us as below:
We warmly welcome friends from domestic and abroad come to us for business negotiation and cooperation for mutual benefit. To supply customers excellent quality products with good price and punctual delivery time is our responsibility.
Any question or inquiry, pls contact us without hesitate, we assure any of your inquiry will get our prompt attention and reply!
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Standard|
|Type:||HRC Flexible Couplings|
What are the Maintenance Requirements for HRC Couplings?
HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) couplings are known for their relatively low maintenance requirements, making them popular in various industrial applications. However, like any mechanical component, they still require some attention to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Here are the typical maintenance requirements for HRC couplings:
- Regular Inspection: Perform visual inspections of the coupling regularly to check for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Look for any unusual vibrations, noise, or overheating during operation.
- Lubrication: Some HRC couplings have elastomeric elements that require periodic lubrication to maintain their flexibility and resilience. Check the manufacturer’s recommendations for the proper lubrication schedule and type of lubricant to use.
- Torque Monitoring: Ensure that the coupling is properly torqued and recheck the torque periodically, especially after installation or maintenance activities.
- Alignment Checks: Misalignment can lead to premature wear and reduced coupling life. Regularly check the alignment of the connected shafts and correct any misalignment if necessary.
- Environmental Considerations: HRC couplings can be affected by environmental factors such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to chemicals. Ensure that the coupling is suitable for the specific environmental conditions of the application.
- Replace Worn Parts: Over time, the elastomeric elements of the HRC coupling may wear out. When signs of wear, cracking, or damage are observed, replace the coupling elements promptly to prevent further issues.
- Professional Inspection: Periodic inspections by maintenance professionals or coupling experts can help identify any potential problems and address them proactively.
It’s essential to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for maintenance and inspection intervals specific to the HRC coupling model being used. Proper maintenance can extend the life of the coupling, reduce downtime, and ensure the reliable operation of the machinery in which it is installed.
Factors to Consider When Choosing an HRC Coupling for a Specific System
When selecting an HRC coupling for a specific system, several crucial factors should be taken into consideration to ensure optimal performance and reliability:
1. Torque and Power Requirements: Determine the torque and power requirements of the application. This will help in selecting an HRC coupling with the appropriate torque rating and power capacity to handle the load.
2. Shaft Sizes: Check the shaft sizes of the connected equipment. The HRC coupling’s bore size should match the shaft sizes to ensure a proper fit and secure connection.
3. Misalignment Tolerance: Evaluate the expected misalignment in the system. HRC couplings are known for their ability to handle angular, parallel, and axial misalignment to a certain degree. Choose a coupling with the appropriate misalignment tolerance for your application.
4. Operating Speed: Consider the operating speed of the machinery. High-speed applications may require specially designed HRC couplings with balanced construction to prevent vibrations and maintain smooth operation.
5. Operating Temperature: Determine the range of operating temperatures in the system. Ensure that the selected HRC coupling can withstand the temperature extremes of the application without compromising its performance.
6. Environmental Conditions: Consider the environmental conditions in which the HRC coupling will operate. Factors such as moisture, dust, and corrosive elements should be taken into account when choosing the appropriate material and coating for the coupling.
7. Space Limitations: Evaluate the available space for the coupling installation. HRC couplings come in various sizes and designs, so choose one that fits within the spatial constraints of the system.
8. Maintenance Requirements: Determine the desired level of maintenance for the coupling. Some HRC couplings are maintenance-free, while others may require periodic inspection and lubrication.
9. Coupling Type: Consider the specific type of HRC coupling that best suits the application. HRC couplings are available in different designs, such as flange, taper bush, and pilot bore, each with its advantages for specific applications.
10. Budgetary Constraints: Finally, consider the budget for the coupling. While cost is an important factor, it should be balanced with the coupling’s performance, durability, and suitability for the application.
By carefully evaluating these factors, you can choose the most appropriate HRC coupling for your specific system, ensuring smooth power transmission, longevity, and reliability of your equipment.
Explanation of HRC Coupling and Its Functionality
An HRC coupling, also known as a “Highly Resilient Coupling” or “Jaw Coupling,” is a type of flexible shaft coupling used to connect two shafts in mechanical power transmission systems. It is designed to transmit torque while accommodating minor shaft misalignments and dampening vibrations.
How HRC Coupling Works:
The HRC coupling consists of three main components:
Two Hubs: Each hub has a set of curved jaws with teeth that mesh together when the coupling is assembled. The hubs are typically made of steel or cast iron and are connected to the respective shafts of the driving and driven equipment.
Elastomeric Spider: The elastomeric spider is the flexible element of the coupling and is placed between the two hubs. It is commonly made of a synthetic rubber material such as polyurethane. The spider’s unique design allows it to deform under torque, transmitting power while accommodating angular and parallel misalignments between the shafts.
When the HRC coupling is in operation, the driving shaft rotates, and the torque is transmitted through the hubs to the elastomeric spider. As the spider deforms, the jaws of the hubs move relative to each other, accommodating any misalignment between the shafts. This flexibility helps to reduce the transmission of vibrations and shock loads from one shaft to the other, thus protecting the connected equipment.
HRC couplings are widely used in various applications, including pumps, compressors, conveyors, and other machinery, where misalignment and shock absorption are important considerations. Their simple and effective design makes them easy to install and maintain, and they are available in various sizes and torque ratings to suit different power transmission requirements.
editor by CX 2023-09-11