Excellent powder metallurgy parts metallic sintered parts
We could offer various powder metallurgy parts including iron based and copper based with top quality and cheapest price, please only send the drawing or sample to us, we will according to customer’s requirement to make it. if you are interested in our product, please do not hesitate to contact us, we would like to offer the top quality and best service for you. thank you!
How do We Work with Our Clients
1. For a design expert or a big company with your own engineering team: we prefer to receive a fully RFQ pack from you including drawing, 3D model, quantity, pictures;
2. For a start-up company owner or green hand for engineering: just send an idea that you want to try, you don’t even need to know what casting is;
3. Our sales will reply you within 24 hours to confirm further details and give the estimated quote time;
4. Our engineering team will evaluate your inquiry and provide our offer within next 1~3 working days.
5. We can arrange a technical communication meeting with you and our engineers together anytime if required.
|Place of origin:||Jangsu,China|
|Type:||Powder metallurgy sintering|
|Spare parts type:||Powder metallurgy parts|
|Machinery Test report:||Provided|
|Key selling points:||Quality assurance|
|Mould type:||Tungsten steel|
|Material standard:||MPIF 35,DIN 3571,JIS Z 2550|
|Application:||Small home appliances,Lockset,Electric tool, automobile,|
|Brand Name:||OEM SERVICE|
|After-sales Service:||Online support|
|Processing:||Powder Metallurgr,CNC Machining|
|Powder Metallurgr:||High frequency quenching, oil immersion|
|Quality Control:||100% inspection|
The Advantage of Powder Metallurgy Process
1. Cost effective
The final products can be compacted with powder metallurgy method ,and no need or can shorten the processing of machine .It can save material greatly and reduce the production cost .
2. Complex shapes
Powder metallurgy allows to obtain complex shapes directly from the compacting tooling ,without any machining operation ,like teeth ,splines ,profiles ,frontal geometries etc.
3. High precision
Achievable tolerances in the perpendicular direction of compacting are typically IT 8-9 as sintered,improvable up to IT 5-7 after sizing .Additional machining operations can improve the precision .
The interconnected porosity of the material can be filled with oils ,obtaining then a self-lubricating bearing :the oil provides constant lubrication between bearing and shaft ,and the system does not need any additional external lubricant .
5. Green technology
The manufacturing process of sintered components is certified as ecological ,because the material waste is very low ,the product is recyclable ,and the energy efficiency is good because the material is not molten.
Q1: What is the type of payment?
A: Usually you should prepay 50% of the total amount. The balance should be pay off before shipment.
Q2: How to guarantee the high quality?
A: 100% inspection. We have Carl Zeiss high-precision testing equipment and testing department to make sure every product of size,appearance and pressure test are good.
Q3: How long will you give me the reply?
A: we will contact you in 12 hours as soon as we can.
Q4. How about your delivery time?
A: Generally, it will take 25 to 35 days after receiving your advance payment. The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order. and if the item was non standard, we have to consider extra 10-15days for tooling/mould made.
Q5. Can you produce according to the samples or drawings?
A: Yes, we can produce by your samples or technical drawings. We can build the molds and fixtures.
Q6: How about tooling Charge?
A: Tooling charge only charge once when first order, all future orders would not charge again even tooling repair or under maintance.
Q7: What is your sample policy?
A: We can supply the sample if we have ready parts in stock, but the customers have to pay the sample cost and the courier cost.
Q8: How do you make our business long-term and good relationship?
A: 1. We keep good quality and competitive price to ensure our customers benefit ;
2. We respect every customer as our friend and we sincerely do business and make friends with them, no matter where they come from.
|Standard Or Nonstandard:||Nonstandard|
|Shaft Hole:||as Required|
|Bore Diameter:||as Required|
Are There Any Safety Considerations When Using HRC Couplings in Rotating Machinery?
When using HRC (Highly Resilient Coupling) couplings in rotating machinery, several safety considerations should be taken into account to ensure the proper and safe functioning of the coupling and the connected equipment:
- Proper Installation: It is crucial to follow the manufacturer’s guidelines and recommendations for the correct installation of the HRC coupling. Ensure that the coupling is mounted securely on the shafts and that all fasteners are tightened to the specified torque values.
- Alignment: Adequate shaft alignment is essential for the smooth operation of the HRC coupling. Misalignment can lead to increased stress on the coupling and its elastomeric element, reducing its service life and possibly causing premature failure.
- Torque Capacity: Before selecting an HRC coupling, verify that it has the appropriate torque capacity for the specific application. Using an undersized coupling can result in overloading, leading to coupling failure and potential damage to connected machinery.
- Operating Conditions: Consider the environmental conditions and operating parameters of the machinery when choosing an HRC coupling. Factors such as temperature, humidity, and exposure to chemicals can affect the coupling’s performance and longevity.
- Regular Inspection: Implement a regular inspection and maintenance schedule for the HRC coupling and the entire power transmission system. Check for signs of wear, corrosion, or any other issues that may require attention. Replace worn or damaged components promptly.
- Emergency Stop: Ensure that the rotating machinery is equipped with a proper emergency stop mechanism to quickly shut down operations in case of unexpected events or coupling failure.
- Overload Protection: Consider adding overload protection devices to the system to prevent excessive torque or shock loads from reaching the coupling and the connected equipment.
By adhering to these safety considerations and best practices, the risk of accidents, equipment damage, and downtime can be minimized, ensuring a safe and reliable operation of rotating machinery with HRC couplings.
Factors to Consider When Choosing an HRC Coupling for a Specific System
When selecting an HRC coupling for a specific system, several crucial factors should be taken into consideration to ensure optimal performance and reliability:
1. Torque and Power Requirements: Determine the torque and power requirements of the application. This will help in selecting an HRC coupling with the appropriate torque rating and power capacity to handle the load.
2. Shaft Sizes: Check the shaft sizes of the connected equipment. The HRC coupling’s bore size should match the shaft sizes to ensure a proper fit and secure connection.
3. Misalignment Tolerance: Evaluate the expected misalignment in the system. HRC couplings are known for their ability to handle angular, parallel, and axial misalignment to a certain degree. Choose a coupling with the appropriate misalignment tolerance for your application.
4. Operating Speed: Consider the operating speed of the machinery. High-speed applications may require specially designed HRC couplings with balanced construction to prevent vibrations and maintain smooth operation.
5. Operating Temperature: Determine the range of operating temperatures in the system. Ensure that the selected HRC coupling can withstand the temperature extremes of the application without compromising its performance.
6. Environmental Conditions: Consider the environmental conditions in which the HRC coupling will operate. Factors such as moisture, dust, and corrosive elements should be taken into account when choosing the appropriate material and coating for the coupling.
7. Space Limitations: Evaluate the available space for the coupling installation. HRC couplings come in various sizes and designs, so choose one that fits within the spatial constraints of the system.
8. Maintenance Requirements: Determine the desired level of maintenance for the coupling. Some HRC couplings are maintenance-free, while others may require periodic inspection and lubrication.
9. Coupling Type: Consider the specific type of HRC coupling that best suits the application. HRC couplings are available in different designs, such as flange, taper bush, and pilot bore, each with its advantages for specific applications.
10. Budgetary Constraints: Finally, consider the budget for the coupling. While cost is an important factor, it should be balanced with the coupling’s performance, durability, and suitability for the application.
By carefully evaluating these factors, you can choose the most appropriate HRC coupling for your specific system, ensuring smooth power transmission, longevity, and reliability of your equipment.
Materials Used in Manufacturing HRC Couplings
HRC couplings are typically made from a combination of different materials to provide the necessary properties for efficient power transmission and durability. The common materials used in manufacturing HRC couplings include:
- Cast Iron: Cast iron is a widely used material for HRC couplings due to its excellent strength, durability, and resistance to wear and deformation. It is suitable for various industrial applications and can handle substantial torque and misalignment.
- Steel: Steel is another popular choice for HRC coupling construction. It offers high tensile strength, good fatigue resistance, and the ability to handle high-speed applications. Steel HRC couplings are suitable for demanding environments and heavy-duty machinery.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless steel HRC couplings are ideal for applications where corrosion resistance is essential. They are commonly used in industries such as food processing, pharmaceuticals, and marine environments.
- Aluminum: Aluminum HRC couplings are lightweight and have excellent corrosion resistance. They are suitable for low to medium torque applications where weight reduction is a concern.
- Bronze: Bronze is used in specialized HRC coupling designs, particularly for applications requiring low friction and high wear resistance. It is commonly used in marine and heavy machinery applications.
- Polyurethane: Polyurethane is used for the flexible elements of HRC couplings. It offers good shock absorption and vibration damping properties, contributing to the coupling’s ability to protect connected equipment from shocks and vibrations.
- Other Composite Materials: Some HRC couplings may feature composite materials that combine the benefits of different materials, such as rubber compounds with metal reinforcement, to provide specific performance characteristics.
The material selection for HRC couplings depends on the application requirements, including torque, speed, environmental conditions, and industry standards. Manufacturers often provide a range of material options to suit various applications and ensure reliable and efficient power transmission.
editor by CX 2023-09-21