Overview Quick Details
Packaging & Delivery
Different Types of L FCL HRC NM Series Flexibleand Gear Tooth Couplings
1. Maintenance,acturally HRC coupling doesn’t need maintenance.
2. Ecvironmental, elastic components make HRC coupling applies to a variety of working conditions.
3. Reliable transmission, in case of elastic component is damaged, the dog segment wichcasted
siamesedlystill keep the transmission processing reliably.
4. Economic, HRC couplings have already been made of optimization design,which make transmission
powermatch the transmission shaft diameter.
5. Good recovery capacity, elastic components can reduce the load at the peak moments, and the deviation
is a major consideration when designing.
6. Adaptability of misalignment, HRC can coupling contains parallel shift, angle shift and axis shift which
happen some times.
Lowestpicebasedonlargescaleproduction Different Types of L FCL HRC NM Series Flexibleand Gear Tooth Couplings
Richexperienceworkingwithbigcompaniesinthisfield Different Types of L FCL HRC NM Series Flexibleand Gear Tooth Couplings
Alwaysresponsibleandreliable Different Types of L FCL HRC NM Series Flexibleand Gear Tooth Couplings
Mainly used in the mining, metallurgical, cement, chemicals,construction, buiding materials,
electric power, telecommunictions, textiles, and transportation departments.
1. conveyor:Belt conveyor,AFC conveyor, chain conveyor, screw conveyor.
2. Pum:Water pump, oil pump, slush pump, etc.
3.Fan: Draft fan, fanner, boil fan, etc.
4. Excator:bucket excavator bucket, wheel excavators .
5. Crane:Tower crane, gantry crande, bridge crane.
6.Others:Various elevators, coal plough, ball mill, crusher, recreation machine.
7.Blender equipment, centrifuger, washer, leather-making machine, machine for recreation
park mixer wire drawing machine.Extruder, dregs crusher of boiler.
8.Plastic feeder, rubber smelling machine, etc.
5) ShaftCoupling:includingMiniaturecouplings,Curvedtoothcoupling,Chaincoupling,HRCcoupling, Normexcoupling,Typecoupling,GECoupling,torquelimiter,UniversalJoint;