DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This energy unit has a energy up energy down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A stress compensatred flow manage may be added to circuit to regulate the decent velocity of your cylinder.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all of the hydraulic components concerned before set up of the electrical power unit.
three. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which should also be clean and free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advisable.
4. The power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level within the tank immediately after the original operating on the electrical power unit.
6. Oil shifting is required immediately after the initial one hundred operation hours, afterwards as soon as every 3000 hrs.
DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This power unit features a energy up gravity down circuit. Start off the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve could be offered if essential. Also a strain compen sated flow control is often extra towards the circuit to regulate the descent velocity of your cylinder.
Remark: Please check with our revenue engineer for your various pump displacement, motor power or tank capacity.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean all the hydraulic elements concerned prior to installation of the power unit.
three. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which really should also be clean and absolutely free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
4. The energy unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil degree from the tank right after the preliminary running of the energy unit.
six. Oil changing is needed just after the first 100 operation hours, afterwards after each 3000 hours.