Overview Quick Details
Packaging & Delivery
Cardan Shaft/Drive shaft/ propeller shaft
1.Our technical requirements are as follows:
1. The shaft must do dynamic balance test after assembly, welding balance sheet on both ends of the transmission shaft, unbalance correction, balance sheet welding should be secure, not more than 3 pieces of each side, the residual unbalance should not be less than that stipulated in the GB9239 G40 balance quality level.
2. The weld quality is reliable, weld appearance should level off is smooth uninterrupted, must not have empty welding, welding defects, etc. Weld surface shape beautiful.
3. The drive shaft assembly, is with the hand, against both directions along the conical surface movement track of the formation of the universal joint Angle movement, universal joint work is smooth, can not have jam or obvious gap, as a universal joint Angle should be consistent with the design requirements.
4. The drive shaft assembly, the spider on the grease mouth and the grease on the sliding fork mouth should be on the same side.
5. At the ends of the drive shaft universal joint, shall, in accordance with the provisions of the phase plane, the deviation is not more than 5 degrees.
6. After sliding shaft and sliding fork assembly, should be able to work in the design requirements of the axial sliding length scale, can not have jam like now.
7. The shaft out of the factory before, the lubrication parts should be filling grease.
2. Cardan Shaft/ Drive shaft/ propeller shaft universal joint size as follows:
4.Drawings as follows:
View this supplier’s website